Saturday, May 19, 2018

Do you know what real fame looks like?



I want to reach that level of fame when even I can do this. As of now, I am excited as a child to get all the wishes I get via all those different routes. It kicks me specially to count the number that is over 500 and inching towards 1000 now!

But guess how is Ruskin Bond responding/reacting! It is his Birthday today and since the landline was getting to be too noisy and disturbing it has been kept off the hook.

Since he doesn't carry a mobile phone I had to reach him via his foster grandson who told me that Ruskin went to the Bookstore in the first half, felt tired and is sleeping right now.

What bliss; while the world is sending him messages and writing odes to him!

Like I said, I want to be that famous one day!

Happy Birthday, Ruskin Bond!




No comments: