Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My MOTTOES in Life!

My very personal favourite is -

"Heights by great men reached and kept, were not obtained by sudden flight;

They, while their companions slept, were toiling upwards in the night! - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Some others that keep coming back to mind and that one tries to adhere to are -

"Live such a life that when you die even the undertaker would be sorry," - Mark Twain

"If you don't stand for something, then you will fall for anything," - Malcolm X

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."

"Do unto others what you'd like them to do to you," - I wish I could follow this one religiously.

And since I am a self-proclaimed Dog Whisperer, here is an absolute must -

"Dear God, please make me the kind of person my Dog thinks I am."

No comments: