I don't know about y'all but here are the sins I commit -
1. Be more inclined to put up a Facebook post rather than finish the important piece of article that has been left in the doldrums.
2. Read and react to comments on posts rather than submerge in essential research.
3. Look at a beautiful thing, pull out a camera to shoot and run to post it on Social media rather than live in the moment, soak in the beauty, reflect, daydream, stare into the sky and think ahead.
4. Read inane stuff on Social media more than engage in good, honest reading.
5. Write on Social Media more than write out the pending manuscript(s).
6. Run to post stuff on FB, sprint to share an update on LI and race to put those 140 characters out on Twitter much more than getting on the keds to run outdoors, walk or play!
Cartoon courtesy - Google Images