Monday, October 09, 2017

Fare thee well Spuds! See you on the other side!






A couple of days back I divorced, nay, separated from potatoes with whom I have enjoyed a celestial marriage.

Which means, no Aloo paranthas, no Fries, no Samosas, no Aloo Bhujiya, no potatoes in jackets covered with melted Cheddar, no cheesy mash, certainly no home baked Crispies nor the ones out of a packet and most definitely no Dum Aloos.

No, I am not on a special diet. I am just testing myself out by abstaining from any weakness so as to get closer to the Buddha inside me.

So here's sharing what we recently did with the delightful potato, one last time.

Looking forward to reuniting with the spuds on the other side of three months.

Here's our Dum Aloo Spudwiches - homemade Dum Aloos sandwiched between warmed up and chutneyed Kulcha Triangles!

Enjoy the bliss of food and food cooked with love!









No comments: