Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The Wishing Ladders at Ibaadat!



When Ma used to live in those neat and lovely Cantonments where Daddy was posted, she inculcated a habit of beautifying even the surrounding areas.

This little habit has crept into my DNA too, and I endeavour to assume ownership for cleanliness and upkeep of just a bit larger periphery around our house, no matter where I stay.

I am sure there are other people who do this as well.

But there is always a set of people that will attempt to discourage you and rain on your parade. Just a few days back, one of the RWA Officials interjected and wished to put a brake on my beautification drive citing security concerns as the main reason.

So, here's sharing with you, my mass threats to the Colony security placed strategically around Ibaadat!


No comments: